• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Pandinus imperator

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I have 6 of these available. All are 3.5-4" unsexed. I do not know how to sex scorpions so please don't ask. All are healthy and eating large adult crickets. These are true emperor's and would make an excellent start to a breeding project!!! Price is $100 each plus shipping or take all 6 for $545 shipped LAG.

ADDING:

2.2 JUVIE PAIRS of Thrigmopeus Psychedelicus- $800 pair

0.0.3 2" M. balfouri- $65 each

0.0.x 1/2" C. sanderi- $30 each. BEAUTIFUL BABOON SPECIES!!!

TOS: LAG on Express shipping only ($45 flat rate). I offer priority shipping ($15 flat rate) but cannot guarantee live arrival. Weather is getting colder. I can include heat packs free of charge as needed. The reason why I don't offer LAG with priority shipping is because my heat packs only have a 40 hour activation period. Afterward, the heat diminishes. Thus, making it difficult to say whether or not the scorpions will make it to you between that 40-72 hour window after heat is gone. You must report any issues within 2 hours of delivery or pickup. If package is returned to courier facility at any point in time, LAG is void with no refund given. Failure to comply with any of my TOS will result in void LAG and no refund. If you need a heat pack, please let me know. Thank you and enjoy adding to your collections!! :)

Payment: Google Wallet ONLY at this time.

Google wallet email to: [email protected]

Last edited:

Latest posts