• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Pam's Spidey-Peeps

PamCz

3 Year Member
Ok...I love seeing updates on everyone else's'so T's...so I figured I'd contribute as well! Hopefully, the pics are getting better...and will continue to improve. I intend to also have a few vids whenever I can manage to handle both the camera, and feed a T at the same time. Still a work in progress, I'm afraid. :rolleyes:

This is from tonight's feeding session. Man, I freakin' LOVE this hobby and my little bugs. So glad I discovered T's and this forum! Enjoy...
A . hentzi "Rose":
image.jpg

P. regalis "Hera":
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

P. cambridgei "Mossy":
image.jpg

E. campestratus "Stripes":
image.jpg
image.jpg

G. rosea (NCF) "Peony" (2 crickets at once):
image.jpg
image.jpg

B. smithi "Red":
image.jpg
image.jpg

E. uataman "Ezra":
image.jpg

A pre-molt "Phloyd"...didn't feed her. Expecting a molt ANY time now. o_O
image.jpg

Last edited:

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Well done, they're a lovely bunch. I find them hard to get good pics of.

PamCz

3 Year Member
Channeling Britney Spears, I say, "Oops, I did it again!" lol... Went to the LPS & bought a 4 y.o. 3" female Ceratogyrus darlingi (rear-horned baboon) & a 7-legged, 3.5-4" H. lividum (cobalt blue), suspect female in need of a molt. Maybe male, but ventral...as unreliable as it is...looks female. We'll see. It lost a rear leg last fall, but gets around well enough. I'm sure it'll regrow another one. If it's a male, I'll be looking to loan him out for mating once he's mature. :) For the price of a few slings. ;-)

Ok...cool thing to note about the C. darlingi....she's seriously handleable. The lady at the pet store (also owns T's) SHOWED me & handled her, even passed her to another person. :-o I was aghast...lol! She said she'd never held a baboon before & probably never will again. (Right?!). And she said the guy who raised her from a sling handled her all the time... So she was "tame." (Riiiigggghhhhht...sure she is.) I said that I don't plan on handling her ever. haha! The T may be "ok" with being handled but I actually SAW it stridulating. It was not happy -- whether it bites, or not.

So...lucky little T gets to be left alone now...no more handling!! At least she's incredibly easy to rehouse... ;-)
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

PamCz

3 Year Member
Yeah, got each of them for $45! Was sooooo happy...and still am.:D

I'm out of town right now, away from my T's, and I'm actually really missing them...haha! Such is the way of the T addict. :rolleyes:

Latest posts