• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Pamphobeteus sp. machalla 2" Purple Bloom $60

owax

3 Year Member
I have several 2 inch Pamphobeteus sp. machalla for sale.
Amazing eaters, very fast growers and easy to care for.

$60 each
$55 3+
$50 5+

I don’t have any reviews yet as a seller, but I have purchased from many on this board. You can pm me with questions or if you want more pictures. Thanks!!

Shipping Terms:
US only Priority shipping is $18.00 There is no LAG on Priority shipments so check your weather and temps carefully. I will ship with heat/cool pack upon request.
LAG (Live Arrival Guarantee) Overnight shipping is $45.00 You must accept the package on the first delivery attempt. If the package is returned to courier hub after attempted delivery the LAG is void. DOA must be reported within 3 hours of accepted delivery. Photos or video of DOA's must be provided. DOAs may be requested to be returned to seller. Refunds or replacements of same species will be selected at seller’s discretion, minus shipping costs. Not responsible for carrier delays. I will ship with heat/cool pack upon request.

Attachments

• 2016-02-01 01.08.23.jpg
    2016-02-01 01.08.23.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 177

owax

3 Year Member
Thanks for the input Shampain! I have seen both spellings accepted throughout the web and by multiple breeders. So I'm not sure what the actual spelling is. For instance, Todd @ http://tarantulaspiders.com (a fantiastic guy to work with) spells it "Machalla" on his site. fearnottarantulas.com however spells it Machala. There are also multiple video's with spellings going both ways. I would like to know for sure...so any support material you (or the group) have to back up the single or double L would be much appreciated.

owax

3 Year Member
Most are about 2.5" I have not sexed any of them via molt yet but many are about to molt so
if you are looking for male female, let me know and I can look at molts as they come available.

Whitelightning777

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Are they still in stock? Plus, what's an accurate caresheet for them? I'd probably do an unsexed one if available. If available, I'm interested. PM me either way.

Whitelightning777

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hopefully he does. Mine just molted and got an earthworm as a reward. That's not the normal diet however. He or she eats great, behaves very much like a Lasiodora.

They're awesome!!

P machala Persephone after molt 1 .jpg
P machala Persephone after molt 2.jpg