• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Palp Friction

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Im ordering from PFT soon, does anyone have any experience with them?:)
Didn't I say that this hobby is addictive?

I never bought from them before, but they have an excellent reputation and they follow me on Instagram and vice versa, so I see pictures of what they are raising. They have some species I think I'm going to buy if they are still in stock next month.

nedaK

I never bought from them before, but they have an excellent reputation and they follow me on Instagram and vice versa, so I see pictures of what they are raising. They have some species I think I'm going to buy if they are still in stock next month.
What’s your @ I need to follow you. They are following me as well

Mine is @kaden___alexander

Last edited:

babyjacks

Yes it is!! lol & awesome thanks for sharing :)

Tgotty90

3 Year Member
They are a good company, I've ordered from the 3 different times and all turned out to be a good experience. Just keep in mind that they do a lot of business and communication isn't always the best with them but just have patience with them and you will get what you ordered. Everytime I've ordered from them there was a delay or error on their side and it took me a extra week of waiting before i would get a clear answer but in the end it has always worked out.

babyjacks

They are a good company, I've ordered from the 3 different times and all turned out to be a good experience. Just keep in mind that they do a lot of business and communication isn't always the best with them but just have patience with them and you will get what you ordered. Everytime I've ordered from them there was a delay or error on their side and it took me a extra week of waiting before i would get a clear answer but in the end it has always worked out.
Yeah I am totally feeling the lack of communication and the delay. But also that’s what I get for ordering on a Thursday on the 4th of July :( but hopefully I get my baby T’s soon & thanks for sharing :)

nedaK

Thanks! Now I just have to patientlyyyyy wait till they get big and scary :’( & you definitely should!! :)
I made a list of six species that I wanted form Jamie’s Tarantulas but I could only get two. I narrowed it down to B Emilia like you suggested and H Villosella. Now I have to wait until they get big and scary lol :D:rolleyes:

Latest posts