• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Palp Friction’s Communication

Status
Not open for further replies.

IMAGINE1391

3 Year Member
So I just ordered a T from Palp Friction on Friday and I’ve been try to find a way to communicate with them and find the best time to ship. I don’t need this T rushed to my house or anything, I actually just want what’s best for the T and that’s the best shipping weather period.

I’m worried that they might just ship the T to me at a time when I’m not expecting because they will not get back with me. I’m just getting a little impatient with their communication and I hope they respond soon. Has anyone else dealt with this online dealer before?

Arachnoclown

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Yes...she always emails you first. Your probably high on the list for next weeks deliveries. She hasn't got to you yet. ;)

IMAGINE1391

3 Year Member
Yes...she always emails you first. Your probably high on the list for next weeks deliveries. She hasn't got to you yet. ;)
Okay thank you! I was getting worried since I haven’t done business with them in the past. If I have to wait until March due to weather than so be it. I want what’s best for the T. I just had to make sure I snatched that beautiful Pamphobeteus petersi!

IMAGINE1391

3 Year Member
They also have a system where if you spend $100 or more, you get a freebie. Would I have to ask about that or is that something they just throw in randomly on their own?

Dmantook

Okay thank you! I was getting worried since I haven’t done business with them in the past. If I have to wait until March due to weather than so be it. I want what’s best for the T. I just had to make sure I snatched that beautiful Pamphobeteus petersi!

Your Pamphobeteus petersi is still for sale on their website. Appears they have only one, which you paid for & they are still selling.

Have you heard back from Palp?

IMAGINE1391

3 Year Member
Your Pamphobeteus petersi is still for sale on their website. Appears they have only one, which you paid for & they are still selling.

Have you heard back from Palp?
I have seen that myself and yes it is quite strange... but yes they have got back with me and said the T will ship next week. Is it possible they would have had more than one?

Dmantook

I have seen that myself and yes it is quite strange... but yes they have got back with me and said the T will ship next week. Is it possible they would have had more than one?

I got an auto reply that they are not shipping until February because of the weather. Someone, on another tread, posted something about not shipping for a while as well. Not sure what's going on.

Please keep us posted if you get your T.

How did you get in touch with them. I've tried many times with no luck.

IMAGINE1391

3 Year Member
I got an auto reply that they are not shipping until February because of the weather. Someone, on another tread, posted something about not shipping for a while as well. Not sure what's going on.

Please keep us posted if you get your T.

How did you get in touch with them. I've tried many times with no luck.
They got in touch with me with that auto reply but at the very end of that long email, they asked if I would like to receive the Tarantula between a couple different dates. I said either one would work fine but I also asked an important question in that email that they never replied to... communication is definitely not their strong suit but hopefully it all works out.

I seen your post about Palp Friction and put more about what I thought of them there. But yeah it’s really strange they haven’t taken that T down. I ordered a couple of Ts on Jamie’s Tarantulas and they were both taken off immediately. I’m not feeling exactly comfortable over the situation beings that the one T counting shipping is over $200. And when a customer is buying from you and trying to reach you, you need to reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts