• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Pairing attempt update!

tarantulatom

3 Year Member
Hi guys.
As you might know, I attempted to pair two B. Hamorii's (sp) last night. I do think it went well. The female was very docile and open to the male.Sadly, the old guy was in a death curl this morning and I noted the time of his death as 6:05 AM. RIP, Noodles. I do think my nephew will be upset to hear about the death of his 'best friend'. Regardless, I'll be looking for an egg sac this weekend. I think it might be my only sac of the year since unfortunately I don't think I want to risk sending my T. Stirmi male away, or any others at the moment. Anyway. I will keep you updated.
Kind regards,
Tom.

Tnoob

Hi guys.
As you might know, I attempted to pair two B. Hamorii's (sp) last night. I do think it went well. The female was very docile and open to the male.Sadly, the old guy was in a death curl this morning and I noted the time of his death as 6:05 AM. RIP, Noodles. I do think my nephew will be upset to hear about the death of his 'best friend'. Regardless, I'll be looking for an egg sac this weekend. I think it might be my only sac of the year since unfortunately I don't think I want to risk sending my T. Stirmi male away, or any others at the moment. Anyway. I will keep you updated.
Kind regards,
Tom.
I wanted to know how it went with the pairing. Did you get an egg sack?

Latest posts