• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

P. Regalis MM Wanted

HTIDRaver2k8

My P.Regalis female is currently in pre-molt (I think) and I'm looking to try and set up a MM for her when she's done.

50/50 unless you have plans on selling said male.

Let me know :)

Oursapoil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Good morning and Welcome to the forum/Family.
I have a fresh MM P. Regalis (ultimate was about a month ago). As I already have another MM P. regalis currently being paired, I am happy to sale or exchange you the fresh one I have. If you are in Southhampton, LI (NY), you can also save on shipping if you would like to pick him up as we are in Queens. LMK :)

HTIDRaver2k8

Good morning and Welcome to the forum/Family.
I have a fresh MM P. Regalis (ultimate was about a month ago). As I already have another MM P. regalis currently being paired, I am happy to sale or exchange you the fresh one I have. If you are in Southhampton, LI (NY), you can also save on shipping if you would like to pick him up as we are in Queens. LMK :)
Thank you for the welcome.

I fear I may not have put the correct tag on this as I am Southampton UK and not USA :/

And I therefore doubt I'd be able to grab one of your MM's :(

Apologies.

Oursapoil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Thank you for the welcome.

I fear I may not have put the correct tag on this as I am Southampton UK and not USA :/

And I therefore doubt I'd be able to grab one of your MM's :(

Apologies.
Nothing to apologize for mate, all good. Reach out to one of the admins to get this corrected as it'll help drastically finding a local gentleman for your lady ;)
Break a leg and have a great day.

Latest posts