• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

P.regalis enclosures

Logan D

3 Year Member
20180926_181347.jpg
20180925_202425.jpg

Logan D

3 Year Member
I love that bottom enclosure you have. They love heights and the enclosure needs to be tall. Great ventilation on it too!
thank you I like to model their enclosure off of tarantulaguy1976 I didn't have the correct tools for the plexiglass so it was a struggle but now I have a dremel and all the tools I need so the next one with be better and the males enclosure is temporary until I get another 5gal to make his home

Logan D

3 Year Member
I use a hot glue gun a lot quicker than silicone for cutting plexiglass I recommend a dremel tool
that bottom enclosure was throw together very quickly so it doesn't look the best but serves its purpose

Dave Jay

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
You should try making a front for the critter keepers too. I'm sure somewhere in the forum I've seen that done very effectively. Standing on an end they lean back a bit which actually looks good, the front is much the same as your bottom tank and you wouldn't know that it's just a cheap plastic tank .

Logan D

3 Year Member
You should try making a front for the critter keepers too. I'm sure somewhere in the forum I've seen that done very effectively. Standing on an end they lean back a bit which actually looks good, the front is much the same as your bottom tank and you wouldn't know that it's just a cheap plastic tank .
Yes ive thought of this and i like the idea but im really liking the exo terras for being able to have access to the enclosure from front and top and most pokies will run around insted of up

I bought
Yes ive thought of this and i like the idea but im really liking the exo terras for being able to have access to the enclosure from front and top and most pokies will run around insted of up
I recently bought a mini exoterra. I am sold! We had some for our reptiles and I fell in love. Worth the money.