• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

P. Miranda vs P. Tigrinawesseli

P. Miranda vs P. Tigrinawesseli

• P. Miranda

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • P.. Tigrinawesseli

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Decisions, decisions. Can't make my mind up between these two as my next Pokie. Have 3 x p. Metallica and P. Subfusca so far. Please help. Need a vote so have set one up for the next 7 days. Thanks for looking ☺

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
going to look at them, then I'll vote, I'm female so its visual appeal for me lol

edit;;
Ok the P miranda without a doubt, absolutely stunning!
that will no doubt be my only Pokie one day
(till I get one..somehow they multiply):p

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
going to look at them, then I'll vote, I'm female so its visual appeal for me lol

edit;;
Ok the P miranda without a doubt, absolutely stunning!
that will no doubt be my only Pokie one day
(till I get one..somehow they multiply):p
Thanks for the vote. Can get a pair from spiderseu for £40. Only problem is I have never ordered from them before and don't know if you can specify a delivery date as coming from Poland to UK. @Enn49 I know you use them, what are the delivery options as need to work to pay yhr motgage and restricted with who doesn't mind bein recipient for the delivery day. ...lol

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
@Phil I presume you mean spidersworld.eu? I don't think they can specify a day for delivery as it depends on the postal services, their side seems very quick but the UK side not so good. Mine have taken between 3 and 10 days from Poland. One problem is that their tracking system is better than ours. They are well packed from spidersworld so there would be no problem in asking the postman to leave at a neighbours if no-one is in, just ask the neighbour if they're willing to take a parcel in for you, no need to say what's in it.

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
@Phil I presume you mean spidersworld.eu? I don't think they can specify a day for delivery as it depends on the postal services, their side seems very quick but the UK side not so good. Mine have taken between 3 and 10 days from Poland. One problem is that their tracking system is better than ours. They are well packed from spidersworld so there would be no problem in asking the postman to leave at a neighbours if no-one is in, just ask the neighbour if they're willing to take a parcel in for you, no need to say what's in it.
Oops, yes that is what I meant. Didn't proofread before posting. My bad.....do it all the time lol. Thanks for update. Is it Royal Mail at "our" end as they are a nightmare if you are not in and usually go straight back to a depot.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
@Phil Sadly yes, it's Royal Mail. Your only options would be a note on your door asking for postie to deliver to a neighbour or get them delivered to your work. My last order was delayed somewhere between Warsaw and Heathrow, it took 8 days.

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
@Phil Sadly yes, it's Royal Mail. Your only options would be a note on your door asking for postie to deliver to a neighbour or get them delivered to your work. My last order was delayed somewhere between Warsaw and Heathrow, it took 8 days.
Were they ok after 8 days? Not sure my work would be happy. I work for the government and security don't take to kindly to parcels at work. We are always on high alert. I will think of something though if I go down that route. Thanks for all your help ☺

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
And don't forget to take part in the vote.....lol

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
personally think that's a perfect choice, LOVE how they look,
0H1z0Gr.gif

half in the market for one more avic myself,
and perhaps a sling of some sort as an add on if its cheap enough.
then I am done, seriously done for a few months. Six minimum. Possibly closer to ten.
So, avic suggestions?
I have an A.avicularia and a juvie we THINK, is also an A.avic, no one has said positively as yet however so who knows,
its an avic so doesn't really matter, I saved her and shes mine now, Adore them.

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
personally think that's a perfect choice, LOVE how they look,
0H1z0Gr.gif

half in the market for one more avic myself,
and perhaps a sling of some sort as an add on if its cheap enough.
then I am done, seriously done for a few months. Six minimum. Possibly closer to ten.
So, avic suggestions?
I have an A.avicularia and a juvie we THINK, is also an A.avic, no one has said positively as yet however so who knows,
its an avic so doesn't really matter, I saved her and shes mine now, Adore them.
I have the following Avics, Versicolor, Diversepes and Purperea. All of them are lovely. Any one or all 3 of these would be a great addition IMHO

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I have the following Avics, Versicolor, Diversepes and Purperea. All of them are lovely. Any one or all 3 of these would be a great addition IMHO
Phil if you get a chance take a few pics of the Diversepes for me, thinking along those lines, or a minatrix, that ones been a long time want of mine.

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Phil if you get a chance take a few pics of the Diversepes for me, thinking along those lines, or a minatrix, that ones been a long time want of mine.
Fir some reason, I am having trouble loading the pic????
If you select my "Phil's album" link and then Phils Ts in 2016 album, there are pcis of all my avics (and others) in there. The Diversepes is only a sling, there are 2 photos side b6 side, one looks green Natural light) and one looks blue (with an LED light). They ook like completely different spiders but it is the same one, the colour change on these depending on the light I think adds to their attraction.

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
@Phil
awesome hun thanks :D
I'd always rather see am image of one of ours for reference rather then a stock photo on google :D

Latest posts