• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

P metallica . New Molt

LC72uk

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
DSC_0726.JPG
DSC_0727.JPG
DSC_0720.JPG
DSC_0722.JPG
DSC_0723.JPG
DSC_0724.JPG
DSC_0725.JPG
Ballari................:):T:

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Looking good. Looks like the rear leg is now sorted too?
Have you been feeding it steroids btw.....only moulted a few weeks ago!

LC72uk

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Looking good. Looks like the rear leg is now sorted too?
Have you been feeding it steroids btw.....only moulted a few weeks ago!
Thanks Mate It looks great, No food at all Phil, T hasn`t fed since I got it , it arrived here and seemed to go into pre molt, Today is the first time I seen since I housed it when T arrived, it burrowed down and stayed there till Today..:):T:

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Thanks Mate It looks great, No food at all Phil, T hasn`t fed since I got it , it arrived here and seemed to go into pre molt, Today is the first time I seen since I housed it when T arrived, it burrowed down and stayed there till Today..:):T:
Really?......I must have had a good batch of ctickets that week before I posted then.....lol. looks lovely, I am a bit annoyed now it is no lOngar in my house......ha ha.

LC72uk

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Really?......I must have had a good batch of ctickets that week before I posted then.....lol. looks lovely, I am a bit annoyed now it is no lOngar in my house......ha ha.
I kept offering Food , but it was always left un touched, now I know why , lol.
Mine all Mine, lol.:D:T:

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I kept offering Food , but it was always left un touched, now I know why , lol.
Mine all Mine, lol.:D:T:
Ouch!!!!!! Lol.
A promise was a promise. I said I would sort you one for your Pokie collection and I am a man of my word so no regrets (well maybe a few.....lol). Need to make sure my 2 play catch up. Power feeding time!!!!! Ha ha.

LC72uk

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Ouch!!!!!! Lol.
A promise was a promise. I said I would sort you one for your Pokie collection and I am a man of my word so no regrets (well maybe a few.....lol). Need to make sure my 2 play catch up. Power feeding time!!!!! Ha ha.
And very Grateful indeed I am me ole Mucker:) Bit of Sarrrffffend dialogue , lol.

LC72uk

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
You are most welcome. I know it is in a good home, even if it is with you "southern softies" ...... a good northern saying lmao.
I`m not a softy , I`m Squidgy, especially now I have just hoovered down 5 Hot Dog Rolls all with Onions. lol.:):T:

Latest posts