• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Other Hobbies

DalilahBlue

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Do you guys have any other hobbies or things you enjoy doing?

I for one am an avid baker! I love making pastry, cookies, and cakes.

I also love hiking and reading.

I love anything that has to do with small scale farming, cheese making, charcuterie, fiber spinning, canning, gardening (especially natives, edibles, and carnivorous plants), and composting. :)

What about you?

Rich Kaminski

3 Year Member
Well, I like drinking beer, playing bass guitar, I am an avid seller on ebay, mostly for fun, people will buy just about anything, muscle cars, and harleys, trying to keep my sanity, with a 3 year old child.and suffering through a few new tattoos, my latest is a big lizard on a tree, its from my wrist to my elbow, very sore, and driving me nutts tonight.peeling like crazy, lol, it may be my last.yikes.....

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre is probably my all time favorite flik. That being said, most movies widely accepted as horror, I personally don't consider horror.
I like supernatural best not keen on slasher movies but really like "saw" and "hostel."

Nada

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Depends on what you consider a slasher flik but I agree that most slasher fliks suck. The 1st saw was decent the rest suck, Hostel was good.

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I am horse mad. I've owned my 12 year old gelding for nearly ten years his name is Vegas and he is known locally as the ultimate equine brat

Attachments

• 2012-07-07 13.14.37.jpg
    2012-07-07 13.14.37.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 31

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Depends on what you consider a slasher flik but I agree that most slasher fliks suck. The 1st saw was decent the rest suck, Hostel was good.
a lot of vampire films get a bit silly for me with people running around stabbing another for no apparent reason. funniest one I ever saw was about a killer lawnmower it was on a golf course and ran about chewing peoples limbs off

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I was an extra in a zombie film a few months ago it was just a project to show film companies how you can make a no budget film. everyone involved was a volunteer. it Will be out on dvd next year (deadwood zombies) it was fun but I would not give up my day job lol

Nada

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I was an extra in a zombie film a few months ago it was just a project to show film companies how you can make a no budget film. everyone involved was a volunteer. it Will be out on dvd next year (deadwood zombies) it was fun but I would not give up my day job lol

Cool, gonna get a "person in the crowd # 3" credit?

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Well, I like drinking beer, playing bass guitar, I am an avid seller on ebay, mostly for fun, people will buy just about anything, muscle cars, and harleys, trying to keep my sanity, with a 3 year old child.and suffering through a few new tattoos, my latest is a big lizard on a tree, its from my wrist to my elbow, very sore, and driving me nutts tonight.peeling like crazy, lol, it may be my last.yikes.....
put me off getting a tattoo of my horse. got hundreds of photos of him everywhere in here anyway