• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Opinions on best online T vendors in the USA

Arachtastic

Hey, so I'm new to the hobby. I'm ordering my second T off Fear not tarantulas, supposed to arrive Tuesday or Wednesday. Other then fear not who knows some reputable T dealers. Who would you consider the top 5 USA based T dealers?

octanejunkie

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
This is a subjective and potentially loaded question... in a nutshell, the one(s) with the best selection, service and pricing.

Oursapoil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hello and welcome!
You are already in the right place as this forum has many breeders/sellers, including some wonderful ones.
It really depends on what you are looking for. I have ordered from many here but my two favorites to order from have been @Casey K. and @octanejunkie (there are reviews threads on both available for you to check on the forum). My best advice, once you have decided exactly what you are looking for, is to contact them both on private message on the forum and tell them what you are looking for. If they do and you are comfortable with their offer, go for it.
If they do not have what you are looking for, Fear Not and other websites also do a decent job.
Just be careful when ordering from forum sellers, I would stay away from “New Members” selling list with very attractive prices and focus on established vendors with feedbacks you can check.
Happy T hunting my friend.

Oursapoil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Duuudddeeeee. I need this list! What if I wanna buy something? No one's looking out for me! Hahahahaha....
399EACD2-B97C-47E1-9B31-CF7AD9D68127.jpeg

CritterKeeper79

Alot of good vendors, too many to name. Have ran into a bad one but there are some tale, tale signs. For example any vendor selling sexed slings, seriously every sling “sexed”. I avoided that place. Look at reviews on vendors, that should give you everything you need to make an informed decision.

Latest posts