• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Oops I did it again..

FishboyUK

I bought some new slings
Put 6 In my cart
And they came next day
Now my wife hates me

Oops I got 3 more free
That takes it to nine new spiders
I'M NOT THAT INNOCENT

3 X Davus pentaloris
2 x Brachypelma emilia
1 x Nhandu chromatus (+ 3 x freebies)

USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_MSGR_PHOTO_FOR_UPLOAD_1575642332627.jpeg

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I bought some new slings
Put 6 In my cart
And they came next day
Now my wife hates me

Oops I got 3 more free
That takes it to nine new spiders
I'M NOT THAT INNOCENT

3 X Davus pentaloris
2 x Brachypelma emilia
1 x Nhandu chromatus (+ 3 x freebies)

View attachment 42342
Nice new additions you have there. You'll enjoy the B. emilia. They are definitely more superior to B. hamorii in my opinion.

FishboyUK

Nice new additions you have there. You'll enjoy the B. emilia. They are definitely more superior to B. hamorii in my opinion.

Thanks, I agree lol I have a bit of a thing for B. emilia. I already have one that's been sealed in its burrow for a couple of weeks. Think it's going to moult soon. The new ones are like peas with legs :T:

The older juvi
20191208_165936.jpg

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
congrats on your new additions. Can't go wrong with brachypelma (what's left in that genus now anyway...ha ha)

Don't forget, if someone says you have too many Ts, get rid of them, you don't need that negativity in your life.

Joking, I am sure your wife has already forgiven you ;)

Jess S

1,000+ Post Club

Interested to know why you think so? I'm considering getting a few more Brachys and I dont have either. I do have a smithi and auratum atm

Latest posts