• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

One sling can do a lot in 24 hours

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I rehouse my Phormicopus auratus sling, Jiqui, on Thursday from a 1" vial into a 3" cube and was amazed at the work done in 24 hours.

Thursday
DSCF1678 (2).JPG

Friday
DSCF1709 (2).JPG

DSCF1710 (2).JPG

DSCF1712 (2).JPG

E

ExMember

What I love is the way they stop all activity the second they realise we are there.
Where did you get the 3" cube @Enn49 if you don't mind saying?

Tarantulas are bad for that but try catching a leopard gecko drinking water! I swear it's like walking in on a person changing clothes. My gecko Chi Chi got busted drinking once and actually started s tailing ( they do this before they drop their tails to distract predators):eek:

Jess S

1,000+ Post Club
Tarantulas are bad for that but try catching a leopard gecko drinking water! I swear it's like walking in on a person changing clothes. My gecko Chi Chi got busted drinking once and actually started s tailing ( they do this before they drop their tails to distract predators):eek:

I find lizards really funny. That thing they do of excitedly trying to eat bugs that are separated by glass has me in stitches every time :D

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
E

ExMember

I find lizards really funny. That thing they do of excitedly trying to eat bugs that are separated by glass has me in stitches every time :D

The best are my Tachydromus sexlineatus (long tailed grass lizards). They need 60-80% humidity so I mist multiple times per day. Plus they don't drink out of a dish so they need water sprayed on their plants. Everytime it sends them all into a panic! 4 lizards just running around like chickens with their heads cut off. You need to drink dammit! Calm down lol!

Latest posts