• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Ceratogyrus marshalli (Straight Horned Baboon) female

MathiasVG

3 Year Member
Ceratogyrus marshalli (Straight Horned Baboon), female, 4.5", $70, 1 available

Terms of Service

Live arrival guarantee is provided with FedEx Priority Overnight only. For LAG, the buyer or somebody must be present for the delivery with signature required. In the case of extreme weather/temperatures(<50 or >90) or the buyer cannot be present for the delivery, the buyer must notify me to have the package held at the closet FedEx facility for pickup. The package must be picked up the day it arrives at the FedEx facility. In the rare event of dead on arrival, the buyer must notify me with unboxing video or photos within 5 hours of receiving the package in order for a replacement or a full refund.
Payment can be made via PayPal or Google Wallet. Please note that I do not send any invoice. Please add 3% trancaction fee if you choose NOT to pay by "send money to friend or family" when using PayPal.

Last edited:

MathiasVG

3 Year Member
Bump

Attachments

• 20180323212832.jpg
    20180323212832.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 108

MathiasVG

3 Year Member
Mathias do you have p rufulata ? If so I would be interested in h pulchripes and p rufi
Sorry for the late response. I have 2.5"-3" molt confirmed Poecilotheria rufilata female juvies at $120 each. I have 2"-2.5" molt confirmed Harpactira pulchripes females juvies at $250 each. I'm out of H. pulchripes unsexed slings.

Avicularia1990

3 Year Member
View attachment 29021

Unsexed Tarantula

Ceratogyrus marshalli (Straight Horned Baboon), 2", $30
Chilobrachys sp electric blue, 3.5", $110
Cyriopagopus lividum (Cobalt Blue), 2", $40
Cyriopagopus sp. Hati Hati, 2", $35
Poecilotheria vittata (Ghost Ornamental), 3", $45
Stromatopelma calceatum (Featherleg baboon), 2", $30

Female Tarantula Juvenile and Adult

Ceratogyrus marshalli (Straight Horned Baboon), 3", $65
Cyriopagopus sp. Hati Hati, 3", $85
Monocentropus balfouri (Socotra Island Blue Baboon), 2", $180
Poecilotheria striata (Mysore Ornamental), 3.5", $100
Tapinauchenius gigas (Orange Treespider), 2"-2.5", $75

Scorpion (unsexed)

Hadogenes troglodytes (Flat Rock Scorpion), 2", $35
Leiurus quinquestriatus (Deathstalker), sling, $60
Pandinus dictator, 5i-6i, $55

True Spider (unsexed)

Eresus walckenaeri "orange ring" (Orange Ring Ladybird Spider), sling, $40

Terms of Service

Live arrival guarantee is provided with FedEx Priority Overnight only. For LAG, the buyer or somebody must be present for the delivery with signature required. In the case of extreme weather/temperatures(<50 or >90) or the buyer cannot be present for the delivery, the buyer must notify me to have the package held at the closet FedEx facility for pickup. The package must be picked up the day it arrives at the FedEx facility. In the rare event of dead on arrival, the buyer must notify me with unboxing video or photos within 5 hours of receiving the package in order for a replacement or a full refund.
Payment can be made via PayPal or Google Wallet. Please note that I do not send any invoice. Please add 3% trancaction fee if you choose NOT to pay by "send money to friend or family" when using PayPal.
Sill have the cobalt?