• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Old noob

caretaker

3 Year Member
Good Day all!
I'm gettingn back into the hobby after a long time away . I've been scouring you tube, watching videos , reading forums and looking through lists of available Ts. for a couple weeks.
I found a couple nice Brachypelma sp. at a local pet store and may still purchase one of these.
But I became enthralled with the amazing look of Pterinopelma Sazimai Colombian Blue.
I have three slings on the way from "Fear Not" .
So I have been putting together enclosures all weekend . I'm have appropriate size boxes and Vials ready should they arrive smaller or larger than described.
I do enjoy building terrariums etc. A big part of the fun for me is putting these together from various Items found around the house or purchased at the local grocery , craft store or from the interwebs.
I will post more when these arrive.
Cheers!

Oursapoil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hello and welcome to this great forum/family. As I love to say, you might be out of shape after a long time away from the hobby but like bicycling, you never forget how to ride. Cheers and have a great day.

Latest posts