• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Oh hi

SpookySpooders

Hey there. I'm new here, although I don't have a tarantula yet, I'm hoping that in the next upcoming weeks I will have my first couple of slings.
I'm living in the UK and I've been having a difficult time finding one of the T's I would love as my first addition to the hobby so decided I'd come to the forums and hope that just maybe there is a breeder out there who would be able to help.

So I've decided that the first couple of T's I'm going for will be caribena versicolor or avicularia avicularia and grammostola pulchripes, I've tried looking online (CFTN, thespidershop, spidersworld.eu) but I can't seem to find grammostola pulchripes slings anywhere.

If anyone could point me in the right direction, I'd be terribly grateful. :)

Phototoxin

Hey there. I'm new here, although I don't have a tarantula yet, I'm hoping that in the next upcoming weeks I will have my first couple of slings.
I'm living in the UK and I've been having a difficult time finding one of the T's I would love as my first addition to the hobby so decided I'd come to the forums and hope that just maybe there is a breeder out there who would be able to help.

So I've decided that the first couple of T's I'm going for will be caribena versicolor or avicularia avicularia and grammostola pulchripes, I've tried looking online (CFTN, thespidershop, spidersworld.eu) but I can't seem to find grammostola pulchripes slings anywhere.

If anyone could point me in the right direction, I'd be terribly grateful. :)

I've just ordered G.pulchripes from CFTN but they are approx 2-2.5cm so not slings. /it might be easier than raising them from 'scratch'

I know Tipperary Tarantulas (based in republic of Ireland) has bazillions of slings but not sure if they ship to UK

Latest posts