• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

O. Aureotibialis is actually evil! (joke)

Lemon

So this morning I was looking at her enclosure and something felt off...wait wheres the water dish? Theres no mounds...it couldn't have evaporated.no. She dragged the f****** water dish into the pit of death! Is there any way I can get it out or should I just get a new water-dish and avoid the hissy fit. Also she doesn't really have burrow windows so I'm not 100% its in her burrow but thats the only thing I can think of.

Blackdog

New water dish hot glued to the sides of the enclosure. Worked for my earthmoving Curly Hair. You should see the moss after they rearranged it

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I'd go for another water bowl. I've had as many as 5 bowls buried in one Ts container.
I don't see how you can clean them out if they're glued to the side as they will still fill it with substrate.

Tarantula Trooper

So this morning I was looking at her enclosure and something felt off...wait wheres the water dish? Theres no mounds...it couldn't have evaporated.no. She dragged the f****** water dish into the pit of death! Is there any way I can get it out or should I just get a new water-dish and avoid the hissy fit. Also she doesn't really have burrow windows so I'm not 100% its in her burrow but thats the only thing I can think of.
My O. Aureotibialis incorporated its first dish into its mound! I just put in another! IMHO its easiest to put in a new one! Avoid all the fuss...lol.

Latest posts