• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

not eating

goliath man

hey im new to the t game babysat for a few weeks but never owned one my t ate a week before the 9th 2 "island"roaches nothing to big he is use to eating horn worms but they are hard to find at times I tried feeding him a horned worm on the 9th it lived with him for a few days he showed as if he was gonna attack but just walked on it and away he's been drinking... i think lol I never see it but he always has a few legs in the water dish every now and then anyhow I don't know if its molting season for them hers a Burgandy goliath he seems happy doesn't move to much I just wanna make sure I'm doing it right on my partany thoughts if I should attempt to feed him it has been 10 days since I last tried

Arachnoclown

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Sounds like he's in premolt. You can try to feed him again and if he refuses hes definitely in premolt. Keep that water dish full. Stirmi's like to drink alot before molting.

Latest posts