• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Noob

ilovebrachys

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hi people

New here so just thought I would say hello. I'm sure by looking at my user name you will be able to tell what tickles my fancy. Basically anything old world and up a tree! ✌
Hi and welcome to the forum :)

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hi people

New here so just thought I would say hello. I'm sure by looking at my user name you will be able to tell what tickles my fancy. Basically anything old world and up a tree! ✌
Hi and welcome to the forum. Must be my warped sense of humour but you introduction made me giggle. :D

regalis

I am more a NW kinda guy, although I do have all sorts in my collection (approx. 200 atm).
I do have one or two nw. I'm by no means what I would call experienced. I just threw myself in at the deep end. I didnt want to buy a 't' that I had no desire to keep. I think it's a bit cruel...... so I started with a feather leg..... : D

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I do have one or two nw. I'm by no means what I would call experienced. I just threw myself in at the deep end. I didnt want to buy a 't' that I had no desire to keep. I think it's a bit cruel...... so I started with a feather leg..... : D
Nice T. :)

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Yeah. I have mostly poecilotheria but I have started collecting some of the rarer jewels too :)
you have to share now... LOL
And there is an excellent Gallery section on here to share some of your fave pics.

regalis

I will be uploading some pics soon. I'm waiting on a macro for my phone to get some decent pics of my slings (although I dont have many slings). :D