• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

no longer selling, staying for surgery

Red Webb

3 Year Member
M. Balfouri (Blue Baboon) unsexed – 2”

E. Cyanognathus (Blue Fang) Unsexed – 1.5”

A. Diversipes unsexed – 2”

A. Minatrix unsexed – 1.5”

H. Maculata (Togo Starburst) unsexed – 1.0”

A. Geniculata (White Knee) unsexed – 1.0”

B. Albopilosum unsexed – 0.5”

H. Sp Colombia (Pumpkin Patch Dwarf) Male – 1.5”

I live in LA, locals preferred not mandatory, all are healthy and will come with respective enclosures, make me an offer I have to get rid of them soon, thank you!

elektragrl

3 Year Member
Hey im interested in your white knee but am unsure if your trying to whole sale or not. I don't want to low ball you ether. I live in Tracy ca 95376. I hope your surgery goes well.

Red Webb

3 Year Member
thank you, i sent you a PM, no im trying to find them a home really, you don't have to get them all just listing out what i got.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
im interested in your balfouri, diversipes, minatrix, and cyanognathus. email me at [email protected] so we can discuss price and shipping. thanks! :)

BKBUGZ

3 Year Member
M. Balfouri (Blue Baboon) unsexed – 2”

E. Cyanognathus (Blue Fang) Unsexed – 1.5”

A. Diversipes unsexed – 2”

A. Minatrix unsexed – 1.5”

H. Maculata (Togo Starburst) unsexed – 1.0”

A. Geniculata (White Knee) unsexed – 1.0”

B. Albopilosum unsexed – 0.5”

H. Sp Colombia (Pumpkin Patch Dwarf) Male – 1.5”

I live in LA, locals preferred not mandatory, all are healthy and will come with respective enclosures, make me an offer I have to get rid of them soon, thank you!
hi, what would be your idea of a fair amount for the balfouri would be?

Jason/JB

3 Year Member
lolz, seeing all the breeders jump on not having to wait for a balfouri to grow up is pretty funny...

BKBUGZ

3 Year Member
lolz, seeing all the breeders jump on not having to wait for a balfouri to grow up is pretty funny...

what can i say...its a great spider...i have a few, but am always looking for more. what would you want for him or her. i also have a ton of things i could trade you if you were interested in that route.