• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Nice Tarantula Acrylic Enclosures

GreenKnight

Hey All,

I tried doing a search for lists of companies specializing in Tarantula Enclosures but didn't get much (a lot of nice glass or ones that people built etc.). I'm looking for ones specifically with Tarantulas in mind and cost is not an issue (within reason).

Right now the only two I know about are Tarantula Cribs, Jamie's Tarantulas, and HerpCult.

What others am I missing? US only.

Thank you!
Eric

DustyD

1,000+ Post Club
Tarantula Club Member
Zilla micro habitat too. They come flat and you put them together with included silicone rings. I have the terrestrial one and it is pretty good. What I don't like is that it hinges open towards the far end leaving enough crawl space for a T to get out/stuck in (although a T could bolt out of the open top of any of the others.) It just feels awkward to me.

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20210621-223922_Chrome.jpg
    SmartSelect_20210621-223922_Chrome.jpg
    203 KB · Views: 6

Jenniferinfl

Hey All,

I tried doing a search for lists of companies specializing in Tarantula Enclosures but didn't get much (a lot of nice glass or ones that people built etc.). I'm looking for ones specifically with Tarantulas in mind and cost is not an issue (within reason).

Right now the only two I know about are Tarantula Cribs, Jamie's Tarantulas, and HerpCult.

What others am I missing? US only.

Thank you!
Eric
There's also tarantulacages.com

also Lorex https://reptile-enclosure.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=37

Latest posts