• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Nicaraguan Curly Spiderlings for sale or trade!!

SkittleBunny

3 Year Member
This year has been a blast full of surprises and our most recent surprise for YOU is that SkittleBunnys now has MORE spiderlings in stock! This years sac is from Mitzy x Mordecai (video of the pairing on my YouTube channel if interested) they just molted to 2i and the first shipping date is set to be next week! Smaller Individual orders will be available next week as well, but for now we have BULK and priced to move! These prices won't be this low for long!! (They'll grow quick this young!)

.25"-.5" (second instar) Brachypelma Albopilosum 'Nicaragua' from FUZZY parents - 10 for $45 - 20 for $70 - 50 for $135

100 for $2.25 each ($225) best deal!! I'll probably only do this steal of a deal ONCE as i only have so many spiderlings available!! (First come, First serve)

~~~Terms of Service/LAG~~~

Minimum Purchase of $20 USD. Shipping is overnight or 2 day with FedEx/SYR. For a quote, PM with your zip code.

Live Arrival Guarantee, or LAG, is only available under ideal temperatures in both locations (Above 60 and below 90 degrees)
In case of a DOA, its the buyers responsibility to contact us within 2 hours of delivery with any issues. Please provide pictures in these cases. Any DOA will be replaced if possible, or refunded...shipping costs are non-refundable. Delivery must betaken on the first attempt. Heat packs/cold packs provided when available at no extra cost. Not responsible for carrier delays/mishandling.

SkittleBunny

3 Year Member
In addition to the bulk quantities, we can now offer individual spiderling sales (less than 10 spiderlings) minimum order of $30 please (no minimum for bulk orders) *FREE SPIDERLING WITH EVERY ORDER WHILE SUPPLIES LAST*

.25"-.5" Nicaraguan Curly Hair (Brachypelma Albopilosum) - $5 each

Minimum Purchase of $30 USD. Shipping is overnight or 2 day with FedEx/SYR. For a quote, PM with your zip code.

Live Arrival Guarantee, or LAG, is only available under ideal temperatures in both locations (Above 60 and below 90 degrees)
In case of a DOA, its the buyers responsibility to contact us within 2 hours of delivery with any issues. Please provide pictures in these cases. Any DOA will be replaced if possible, or refunded...shipping costs are non-refundable. Delivery must betaken on the first attempt. Heat packs/cold packs provided when available at no extra cost. Not responsible for carrier delays/mishandling.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190813-145136_Video Player.jpg
    Screenshot_20190813-145136_Video Player.jpg
    502.7 KB · Views: 51

SkittleBunny

3 Year Member
This is the current pricelist, sorry for the previous confusion. This voids other ads by me.

.25"-.5" Brachypelma albopilosum Nicaragua spiderlings (TINY but CUTE!!!!!)
$5 each OR:
6 spiderlings for $25
20 spiderlings for $75 ($3.75 each)
50 spiderlings for $150 ($3.00 each)
100 spiderlings for $225 ($2.25 each)

I'm very interested in trading slings for slings, if interested let me know what you have!

Minimum Purchase of $20 USD. Shipping is overnight or 2 day with FedEx/SYR. For a quote, PM with your zip code.

Latest posts