• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Newspidermom

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I am thrilled to be the first person to start her thread. I got an OUTSTANDING deal on a lot of tarantulas from her. She was very patient when I had to come up with money for shipping (delay due to bank closed on holiday). She convenienced me with an invoice that allowed payments in increments. She shipped on time and all of my tarantulas are alive and very healthy. She also threw in a MM as a freebie! That's not even the BEST part. A lot of folks on here are hesitant when it comes to "shipping" tarantulas. Being new or inexperienced shouldn't stop you. Take the time to learn and expand your skills in the hobby you love so that it may convenience you and others! This, by far, is THE BEST (hands down) packing job I have EVER seen. Let me tell you, folks; I have dealt with all sorts of people in this hobby: professionals, newbies, vendors, importers/exporters, breeders, etc. and there are some that packed VERY well....and others not so much. My point is that if you need pointers (and if newspidermom is willing) on how to pack, PLEASE inquire to her! I took pictures of this beautiful packing job so you guys could see how well these babies were cared for! I wouldn't hesitate doing business with her again and I HIGHLY RECOMMEND purchasing from or trading with her! Thank you so much for such a wonderful experience! :)

IMG_20161013_112513824.jpg
IMG_20161013_112525453.jpg
IMG_20161013_112540486.jpg
IMG_20161013_112606963.jpg
IMG_20161013_112625368.jpg
IMG_20161013_112635900.jpg

Latest posts