• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

fredrickHS

Hello all! I am a new spider mum! I have recently added to my pet family a Phidippus regius named Fredrick. He is a sling. I have never had a spider before as they scare me so thought I’d take a leap and learn about how cool they are. He is settling well but seems to prefer coming out off his enclosure and mooching about with me. In his enclosure he is very chilled and hardly moves. He is also not eating much so hoping he will be moulting soon! Many thanks Tasha ☺️

atlas

Hello all! I am a new spider mum! I have recently added to my pet family a Phidippus regius named Fredrick. He is a sling. I have never had a spider before as they scare me so thought I’d take a leap and learn about how cool they are. He is settling well but seems to prefer coming out off his enclosure and mooching about with me. In his enclosure he is very chilled and hardly moves. He is also not eating much so hoping he will be moulting soon! Many thanks Tasha ☺️
Hello, and welcome!

Latest posts