• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New to this forum.

go dubia run

3 Year Member
Hi,

I have the dubia roaches colony mainly for my tokay and crested geckos. With tarantulas/scorpions' feedings, I can put up my dubia roaches in extra use to maintain my roaches' population and filling up my man's cave with the inverts pets.

I would love to expand my "cold-blooded" collections into tarantulas and scorpions with my geckos and frogs/toads. I'm pretty familiarized with tarantulas as I have owned an a. avicularia and b. vagans when I was younger; presumed they are males as I didn't have them lasted for more than two years.

Forward to learn and meet you all, perhaps making new friends and networks.

Dave Jay

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Welcome to the forum! :)
There are lots of nice people here, and lots of good information to be found.
Tarantula keeping has progressed over the years, the way people kept them when you were keeping them may be different, and less successful than how it is recommended to keep them now, it is definitely worth reading the advice given on this forum and revising your practices.
I'm new to tarantulas myself , but I've kept everything and anything I could get my hands on really. I've been keeping Scorpions for about 5 years, and have about 50.
I too use the argument that if it eats the same food as other animals I keep why not keep that too!
You'll enjoy tarantulas and Scorpions, (you might as well get centipedes too!) and I'm sure you'll enjoy this forum and the group of people who visit it, Welcome!

Latest posts