• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New to the forum, my son and I have about 30 Ts here in NY.

Oursapoil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hi everyone,
Looking forward to connecting with hobbyists leaving nearby and further away. My 9 years old son and I have a hard to control passion for Ts

Attachments

• IMG_2809.MOV
    8.2 MB

WolfSpider

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Welcome. 24years! Wow. I'm sure I can learn a bunch from you. The last joinee who stopped by after over 20 years in the hobby is now one of our go-to experts. Please stick around.

Oursapoil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Welcome. 24years! Wow. I'm sure I can learn a bunch from you. The last joinee who stopped by after over 20 years in the hobby is now one of our go-to experts. Please stick around.
Thank you very much for the warm welcome. Although I had 17 Ts more than 20 years ago (it was still a developing hobby back in France) and I had to stop it when I came to the United States. I only got back to it about 4 years ago when my then 5 years old son got insane about bugs out of nowhere and wanted to have tarantulas. Not having the strength to fight what is apparently in our DNA, I set for us a space in my garage and our Ts family keeps on growing
All this to say that I am not an expert by any means and even if my son and I have a fair amount of knowledge (my son is also a book worm who read everything available about Ts and already learnt all the Latin names), we are still learning new things everyday and love to share our experiences

Latest posts