• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New to tarantulas !

Charlotte Butterworth

3 Year Member
47DD6E25-680E-4D64-B972-0CDB7FEC7F3B.jpeg
Here is my Mexican red knee vyvian ! Seems a pretty calm tarantula , but not eating yet , don’t know if it’s due to moult as abdomen seems large ?

Cody-Myles

3 Year Member
Thanks . Vyvian has just blocked up the hide this morning so I’m assuming a moult will occur soon .
Yep, moult imminent. My A.Seemanni did this and pushed her moult out 3 days later, my G.Pulchripes has been buried for about a month.
Just 'ignore her existence' as it were, don't exhume her or poke and prod around, just keep up the dish fill and maintenance and she will come out of her own accord, most likely slightly bigger and radiant [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Charlotte Butterworth

3 Year Member
Yep, moult imminent. My A.Seemanni did this and pushed her moult out 3 days later, my G.Pulchripes has been buried for about a month.
Just 'ignore her existence' as it were, don't exhume her or poke and prod around, just keep up the dish fill and maintenance and she will come out of her own accord, most likely slightly bigger and radiant [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks , I will let nature take its course !

Latest posts