• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New t

Ranger94

Was thinking o e getting a zebra knee how big should the ts tank be asking cause I only have one t right now just getting in to this

Arachnoclown

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I use 8x8x4 exoterra enclosures for my girls. You can go bigger if you want but I've noticed over the years this species doesnt use the entire enclosure. Even in these 8x8 enclosures they always sit in the same spot.
15564697385636723349908496026021.jpg
20190311_150521.jpg

Rs50matt

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Ok thanks I found a 8x8x12 starter kit for 31 just checking to see if that's bigger enough

The enclosure in the pictures arachnoclown shared are normally sold as "exo terra breeding box small". Just incase you were wondering. They're nice enclosures. Stackable and come in 3 sizes :). (Note: I am not sponsored by exo terra ) :p

ilovebrachys

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
The enclosure in the pictures arachnoclown shared are normally sold as "exo terra breeding box small". Just incase you were wondering. They're nice enclosures. Stackable and come in 3 sizes :). (Note: I am not sponsored by exo terra ) :p
Yeah...your a sales rep LOL;):p they are indeed nice enclosures,i have a few ,I would recommend them :)

Ranger94

I want both but can only get one or the other right now i studied up on both and really like both just can't make a choice