• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New T owner

NewTMomma

have had a Pink Toe for one week. Feedings are going well. She has not spun a web yet and has plenty of vine and a leafy greenery. I also tried to introduce a small roach and it burrowed. I wasn't aware of that. Any ideas when she could web? And do I need to worry about a roach under her soil?

Arachnoclown

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I dont worry about roaches. You really dont have to worry about any uneaten food items with arboreal tarantulas. She will web when shes ready...maybe closer to the time when she molts. Avics sometimes do this when rehoused. Welcome to the group

NewTMomma

She webbed over night this past Sunday. Not much yet it was nice to see. Feeding her every 3 days and appetite still well. About 3 crickets per feeding. I love watching her!

menavodi

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Welcome to this great place. You may not know it, but you are hooked now! :):D:T:

Latest posts