• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New T Owner And New To The Forum!

InsertInvert

3 Year Member
Hello everybody! I'm Calvin. I just recently got my first T around a week ago. She("She" wishful thinking) is a stunning 2 inch Grammostola Pulchra named Moira(Fallout 3) if a girl, or Frankie(just because) or Isaac(Dead Space and my favorite scientist Isaac Newton) if a boy. Here's a pic. Isn't she just adorable!?
CAM00655-1.jpg

Martin Oosthuysen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hello everybody! I'm Calvin. I just recently got my first T around a week ago. She("She" wishful thinking) is a stunning 2 inch Grammostola Pulchra named Moira(Fallout 3) if a girl, or Frankie(just because) or Isaac(Dead Space and my favorite scientist Isaac Newton) if a boy. Here's a pic. Isn't she just adorable!?View attachment 4677
Welcome here with us, hope you truly enjoy your time here. Feel free to ask questions, there's never a dumb question just a dumb reply.

InsertInvert

3 Year Member
Thank you! I used to be at Arachnoboards, but just didn't feel "At home" their. So I also hope that I will enjoy my time here, and I will be sure to ask questions when I need to. Thanks for offering to help out!

Martin Oosthuysen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Its a pleasure, I know when I started with one T how it was or when I knew absolutely zero. I have never forgotten that, so even 10 years or more from now I'd have the same attitude. I love the hobby, and I will learn each day as the day I started. Please feel free to share any knowledge you might have, again hope its an enjoyable stay.

InsertInvert

3 Year Member
Thanks again! I've researched for 2 years before getting my first. Also is following on here the same as friending?

InsertInvert

3 Year Member
I just got mine and already want MORE! I want to pick up every one I see at the pet store! There was a GBB sling at the local pet store for $50!

Martin Oosthuysen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Ah, the addiction haha. Oh GBB Greenbottle Blue Tarantula Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens, great Tarantula semi arboreal I'd even dare to say terrestrial more likely. Easy to care for, likes dry substrate and a water dish loves to web a lot as well. Ferocious eater, also a stunning looking tarantula summing it up as a must have.

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome to the forum, Calvin! Glad you've joined the community! :T: :)

Latest posts