• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New T mom

MissKitty

Hi ho! I am Miss Lori from The Land of Enchantment (New Mexico). I am new to this spider stuff!
My first T was a WC male A.Hentzi.,I didn't keep him too long as all he did was climb the vwalls of his tank,so I figured he was needing a female,so I let him go. Then I got a WC female A.Henzi,who she is very mellow,and a good girl who goes by the name of Miss Kitty. My male was Festus.
I have since acquired a sling- Caribena Versicolor,and a juvenile B. Bohemei-Mexican Fireleg.,I am wanting an A.Avicularia,a PinkPink Toe, they are so cute!!!!
And for a post script,,I am 61 years old!

Attachments

• Photo Collage Maker_TvgU5Y.png
    Photo Collage Maker_TvgU5Y.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 13

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Yes it has!!!!!! My husband thinks I'm crazy! I want a Curly hair,and a Pink toe like in my picture.
B. albopilosum are amazing, I bought one as my first in 2014.vnow if you do get this species, I recommend getting both the Honduran and the Nicaraguan variants.

mrsoul1974

3 Year Member
Hi ho! I am Miss Lori from The Land of Enchantment (New Mexico). I am new to this spider stuff!
My first T was a WC male A.Hentzi.,I didn't keep him too long as all he did was climb the vwalls of his tank,so I figured he was needing a female,so I let him go. Then I got a WC female A.Henzi,who she is very mellow,and a good girl who goes by the name of Miss Kitty. My male was Festus.
I have since acquired a sling- Caribena Versicolor,and a juvenile B. Bohemei-Mexican Fireleg.,I am wanting an A.Avicularia,a PinkPink Toe, they are so cute!!!!
And for a post script,,I am 61 years old!
Welcome! Good luck with the new sling!

Latest posts