• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New T For the ever growing zoo

So pleased, managed to find a Euathlus sp Red over the weekend for £20. It's about 2.5 - 3 inches in size & a suspected female. Guess I’ll find that out for sure after it’s next molt, but fingers crossed. so docile it’s not true, walks out onto you hands every time you open the enclosure, no bolting, threat postures or any signs of nervousness. Hopefully the photos upload ok.
View attachment 34520 View attachment 34521

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Congratulations. :) There will be many forum members very jealous of you as I know a lot of people have been searching for them.

Your photos don't work for me. Try clicking on Upload A File (bottom right) and select your photos.

Dave Jay

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Yes, the photos are coming up as links and don't work for me either.
They should work if you use the "upload a file" button as Enn says and upload them directly to the thread. Then selecting "full image" will put them into the thread rather than showing thumbnails linking to them as attachments.
Waiting impatiently lol! :)

Sorry guys, don't know what happened with the photos. Could be because I tried to upload them from my phone. Try these
IMG_0506.JPG IMG_0508.JPG