• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New subforums?

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
What new sub forums do we need to add to accommodate all the new posts and members that are visiting our great forum? Suggestions are welcome!

Hisserdude

3 Year Member
****roach forum! :D Seriously though, as much as I would love a roach subforum on here, don't know how much it would be used. I'll still vote for one though!

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hopefully Josh will see this and respond, he's already added the Scorpion sub forum

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
@Enn49 hun do you think we need to start emailing again or will it annoy to the point of being ignored...don't want to upset and lose this place. I check the others but this is home for me :)

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
@Kymura Hopefully Josh will see it as he started the thread asking for suggestions so I'd wait and see for now.

Psyrocke

3 Year Member
Could we add a Tapinauchenius sub forum to the tarantula by breed?

I feel like interest in this genus is picking up and always get comments and questions when I post pics of mine. I would like to make a post about how I keep them etc and I feel like that would be appropiate place rather than the general chat where I post my info now, esp as I am I think one of few to be keeping a newer speceis of Tap.

Thanks!

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I know some of the genus sub forums almost do this anyway but what about one for terrestrial and one for arboreal?
Maybe even New world and old world?
A blurb for each category to help navigation obviously.

Latest posts