• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New slings arrived healthy

Matthew

3 Year Member
Two of them are a good bit smaller than I anticipated, but I was prepared. Also I felt the G. pulchra was a little small for one of the larger enclosures I had prepared so I put her in my largest vial until it molts one more time. I felt the GBB and the Curly Hair were big enough to put in the bigger boxes but since 3 ended up in vials I also decided to downsize them for a molt or two as well. The B. Auratum is crazy small and the G. Pulchripes isn't much bigger. I am going to need some fruit flies because I think even my baby dubias are as big or bigger than these two. They are all amazing though and I am loving these new additions already. Got them from PaladinExotics.com. very happy with the experience. Here are some pics.
IMG_4011.jpg
B.auratum
IMG_3991.jpg
G.pulchripes
IMG_4002.jpg
G.pulchra
IMG_4009.jpg
T.albopilosum
IMG_3995.jpg
C.cyaneopubescens
IMG_4005.jpg

octanejunkie

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Congrats!

I always have smaller options for housing handy. I only needed larger than expected once.

menavodi

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Congratulations, nice new tarantulas you have. Have not heard from paladinexotics. Have to check them out! :)