• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New pokies!!

Atx13

3 Year Member
Yesterday I picked up a couple Poecilotheria from my LPS. Got a 2-2.5inch P.regalis, and 2inch or so P.rufilata.. got em for 100 bucks, and got a free enclosure with em as well, pretty happy. Gonna get some pics up later tonight, or tomorrow:).

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Yesterday I picked up a couple Poecilotheria from my LPS. Got a 2-2.5inch P.regalis, and 2inch or so P.rufilata.. got em for 100 bucks, and got a free enclosure with em as well, pretty happy. Gonna get some pics up later tonight, or tomorrow:).
Congratulations on your new ts :)

Atx13

3 Year Member
Thanks, that pretty much rounds out my collection, minus a Nhandu or 2.. but aside from that I won't be picking anymore up. :(

Atx13

3 Year Member
Wouldn't mind a blue fang, some Nhandus, a couple more pokies, maybe a B.smithi.. my girlfriend has put her foot down.. No more slings.. so if I wanna add anymore, I need juveniles and subadults :p.

Latest posts