• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

arachnogirl

Happy to have found this forum again.

I have been keeping tarantulas since the early 90s. I started with a rose hair, then met my now husband who bought me 100 baby tarantulas from the late Bryant Capiz of Arachnocentric.

Four children and many moves later, and I now have 4 adult Brachypelma smithi, a rose hair, and recently obtained a mature male Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens (would love to find someone local with a mature female to give him to) and a mature Avicularia avicularia from someone who was moving and had to find a home for them.

My oldest daughter still wears my American Tarantula Society sweatshirt from the 90s.

IMG_6335-1.jpeg
IMG_6334.jpeg

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Welcome to the forum! It's so nice to have you here! If you have any questions or need help with anything, please feel free to ask. There are a lot of nice and knowledgeable folks here. :)

Latest posts