• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New Member & New T (UK)

Bakerr

Got my first T this week and have been letting my amazing Aphonopelma Seemanni settle in to her new enclosure! Very excited to be a part of this hobby now and am looking forward to owning more T's in the future!

I have attached a couple of photos of her and the enclosure!

image_123923953.JPG
A.S 2.JPG

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hello and welcome to the hobby. May she be the 1st of many :D

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Got my first T this week and have been letting my amazing Aphonopelma Seemanni settle in to her new enclosure! Very excited to be a part of this hobby now and am looking forward to owning more T's in the future!

I have attached a couple of photos of her and the enclosure!

View attachment 31626 View attachment 31627
hi and welcome to the hobby. great to see a fellow UK member on here. Lovely looking spider. If you have any questions, just ask away, this is great forum and everyone really helpful.

DreadedNeith

Great looking T and welcome to the forum. Im also new to the hobby and found this forum to be a great place to gain knowledge about Ts. Everyone is very friendly and willing to share their knowledge.