• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New Member in Minnesota

Greenbay1

3 Year Member
Hey everyone. I've been involved in the hobby since 2000. I'm usually low key about things and don't see the benefit of getting involved in ongoing debates. I love Ts! My favorite is the Brachypelma albopilosum. They're adorable, good eaters, active. I also love the Avics. I have or have kept many Grammostolas, Pokies, various baboons of which the OBT is my favorite. It's been amazing to see how the hobby has changed since I first got involved. Most of the original dealers I purchased from are no longer in business and the range of new T introductions is spectacular. Looking forward to getting to know some of you.

WolfSpider

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
A Green Bay fan from Minnesota. Gotta be a great story behind this one. I have been a member of TF for almost one year. I can only recall one conversation of an argumentative nature. @Enn49 is an awesome moderator. She sets a tone of peace, welcoming, and education that most of us emulate. Hope to see you around more often. Please consider sending us pics of your collection.

Latest posts