• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New Joiner

Taya

Hello! I'm Taya and I have 21 Tarantulas, they're listed below
Socotra island blue
Singapore blue
Giant white knee
Pumpkin patch
GBB
Stripe knee
Brazillian B&W
Cobalt blue
Cameroon red
OBT
Antilles pinktoe
Chaco golden knee
Curly hair
Desert blonde
Red Rump
Salmon pink
Rose grey
Mexican fire leg
Ghost ornamental

from @Phil { Trinidad Olive
from @Phil { Blue Femur

I'm not a seller, also thank you @Phil for introducing me to here!

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hello! I'm Taya and I have 21 Tarantulas, they're listed below
Socotra island blue
Singapore blue
Giant white knee
Pumpkin patch
GBB
Stripe knee
Brazillian B&W
Cobalt blue
Cameroon red
OBT
Antilles pinktoe
Chaco golden knee
Curly hair
Desert blonde
Red Rump
Salmon pink
Rose grey
Mexican fire leg
Ghost ornamental

from @Phil { Trinidad Olive
from @Phil { Blue Femur

I'm not a seller, also thank you @Phil for introducing me to here!
welcome to the forum Taya. Glad you joined and a pleasure to meet you and your Dad earlier today. :):T:

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Phil I want to come and see your collection, I want to know how you manage to keep so many Ts
Bit of a treck from you are pal...LOL. I am in Lancashire but you are more than welcome. in a nutshell though I have a purpose built "spider house" which is a summer house, fully insulated with double insulated kingspan, ventilated, its own electeicity supply (guarded and steel feinforced cables), plaster board walls and ceiling and insulated floorboards, extra insulated glazing etc. I have a fully documented build list with prices if you PM me your email I will be happy to share along with more pics. Shelving is all warehouse steel shelves.
Some pics to wet your appetite though....ha ha
20181228_141115.jpg
IMG-20170426-WA0001.jpg
20190103_155432.jpg

DanGreaves

3 Year Member
That’s an impressive little set up, I like I was thinking of something similar for my tortoise when he gets too big for the house.
You must spend a life time in there feeding, watering etc
Very jealous

Dave Jay

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Bit of a treck from you are pal...LOL. I am in Lancashire but you are more than welcome. in a nutshell though I have a purpose built "spider house" which is a summer house, fully insulated with double insulated kingspan, ventilated, its own electeicity supply (guarded and steel feinforced cables), plaster board walls and ceiling and insulated floorboards, extra insulated glazing etc. I have a fully documented build list with prices if you PM me your email I will be happy to share along with more pics. Shelving is all warehouse steel shelves.
Some pics to wet your appetite though....ha ha
View attachment 34413 View attachment 34414 View attachment 34415
I don't like you anymore! :)

Latest posts