• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New House for Megaphobema robustum

Tortoise Tom

1,000+ Post Club
This guy has been in a 4" AMAC box, but he/she is just too big. It burrowed in within a few days of coming home, but this was a long over due re-house. Now he/she is in a 2.5 gallon tank, and I don't think he/she is too happy about the move...
IMG_7669.JPG

IMG_7666.JPG

Whitelightning777

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
That's a beautiful cage. Usually most of my species take between 2 to 4 days to adapt to a new cage or a newly cleaned cage.

I don't yet have your species however.

It's like one of those Roomba robots adapting to a new house your just moved into.

Whitelightning777

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I've researched this one because it's a possible future addition to my collection. They do have fossoral tendencies, especially if conditions are to warm because they tend to like it cooler.

Tortoise Tom

1,000+ Post Club
I've researched this one because it's a possible future addition to my collection. They do have fossoral tendencies, especially if conditions are to warm because they tend to like it cooler.
If that's the case, I may never see mine...

Maybe I'll take it out of the reptile room and let it live somewhere in my house instead.

Whitelightning777

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
They're supposed to be a species that likes it around 70 unlike many others, never in the 80s or even mid 70s, but caresheets are never wrong, right?

Last edited:

Latest posts