• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New home for Gambit

Nemoq

3 Year Member
Hi guys I recently movves gambit. From the mansion into a more secure home. What do you guys think?

Attachments

• DSC_0502.JPG
    6.8 MB · Views: 14

Nemoq

3 Year Member
Also how moist should i keep his home. iv got a little water dish inside. but not sure if i should moisten one side or just keep it as is.

Nicolas C

3 Year Member
Thanks for sharing! Your enclosure is finely designed.

I don't see air holes. Do you have any for air flow? It is important to have those.

For moisture, G pulchripes dont' need high humidity. A water dish and sometimes (once a month? or when a molt is imminent) pour some water on one side of the substrate should be fine, specially in winter because the air is very dry in our flats.

Maybe you could add some substrate: it'll help for moisture and prevent any damages if your T falls.

Nemoq

3 Year Member
Top side is a vent shaft if I can call it that. So ventilation is not a prob for Gambit and tanx for the advise I sure will take that to mind

Latest posts