• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New frog :)

MatthewM1

3 Year Member
My parents surprised me with this little beauty today. A young strawberry albino pacman frog (Ceratophrys cranwelli). The girlfriend and I named it Melllvar. First time I've gotten a new frog in a year or so.

Attachments

• WP_20141228_010.jpg
    WP_20141228_010.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 19
Last edited:

MatthewM1

3 Year Member
Yeah I've got an adult female pacman, an American toad, 2 firebelly toads, an African clawed frog and a ball python. My female pacman frog was my first pet (not counting family dogs/cats growing up)

Denny Dee

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Great collection. Amphibians are very high maintenance. Testament to your dedication to the hobby.

MatthewM1

3 Year Member
Little guy had his first feeding last night. Was inhaling latteralis nymphs off the tongs. I'll see if I can get some other pics/videos with tonights feeding

MatthewM1

3 Year Member
Snagged another shot today while scooping poop lol. I was a little nervous of the condition of his bowels coming from a pet store( they seem to like to keep them on sphagnum moss/coco fiber/repti bark mixes for whatever reason) but he's had 2 nice healthy bowel movements already.

Attachments

• WP_20141230_003.jpg
    WP_20141230_003.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 13

Latest posts