• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New family members

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
apparently..I don't know how to say no...meet Princess Fifi of Ferret, (parti-color white) and Loki (cinnamon male)
image.jpeg

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Aw, cute. There won't be any room in your house for humans soon :D

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I know right,
a teacher had to rehome them and my son does all their IT work, so he has seen them often and naturally she asked him first. they made a 'deal'.
Worst part is possibly getting another GSD Sunday. :/

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
You really will have to learn that little word "NO" :D. At least Ts don't take up much room.:T:

leaveittoweaver

3 Year Member
Congrats! I love ferrets. I took in a senior ferret three months ago and it passed away about two weeks ago. Super sad. Before that, I had a ferret named Rikki that lived eight years. He was a sweetie.

Keep us updated with lots of pictures! Ferrets are great little pets. What kind of cage is that by the way?

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I know right,
a teacher had to rehome them and my son does all their IT work, so he has seen them often and naturally she asked him first. they made a 'deal'.
Worst part is possibly getting another GSD Sunday. :/
Looking forward to seeing GSD pics too. Still my fave breed even though I can't bring myself to replace my baby.

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Looking forward to seeing GSD pics too. Still my fave breed even though I can't bring myself to replace my baby.
yeah if we get this fellow I will. He's lived outside from what I understand but that's easily remedied. Supposedly about 2. If he gets along with us I'll post pictures. Our girl is a purebred GSD but she's hugely oversize and real light. Looks like a coyote lol

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Congrats! I love ferrets. I took in a senior ferret three months ago and it passed away about two weeks ago. Super sad. Before that, I had a ferret named Rikki that lived eight years. He was a sweetie.

Keep us updated with lots of pictures! Ferrets are great little pets. What kind of cage is that by the way?
Hun I'm not sure of the make, we bought it from her as its been their home for a while. ^^
Pics won't be a problem :)
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I don't have that many! I have like...a couple.
Maybe a few...Like...maybe 17...:p I me tally told my self stay under 2 dozen. (Bakers dozen:p)
I though a bakers dozen was 13? Must be different "math" over the pond.....lol

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I though a bakers dozen was 13? Must be different "math" over the pond.....lol
Mhm, which gives me a little wiggle room on the two dozen <.<
Son said 'how many of these #^*! bugs do you need?'
I felt 'all of them' was an inappropriate response, so I said a couple dozen. :p
Bakers dozen gives me just a little bump.

Fuzzball79

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hun I'm not sure of the make, we bought it from her as its been their home for a while. ^^
Pics won't be a problem :)
View attachment 15932 View attachment 15933 View attachment 15934
How could anyone say no to that anyway?
I love ferrets, but with my Husky X's prey drive, I don't think I'll ever be able to keep any.

P.S.: Saying no is sooo hard sometimes. I had to say no to a pair of rats that were offered to me. They were supposed to be part of a WW1 trench garden display and were supposed to be rehomed after, but luckily the organizers changed their minds about using live animals in the first place (would have been too stressful for the rats, IMHO). Felt rotten afterwards :(.

Latest posts