• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New enclosure for my GBB

RedCapTrio

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
So I finally transferred my Pia to a taller enclosure. It was last night, but was running late this morning for work so to make the long story short, I only got to check on it tonight and this is what I found:

Pia on top of its water dish! Starting to web it up.

:T:

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
looks good! My GBB, i call them all mine now as my son has seemed to have lost interest since he's had to do the maintenance, just likes to feed and document the actions for his project, which is normal for him. He'll gain interest again after they molt ;).

Anyway, my GBB likes to sit in a web tunnel on the cork bark slab under the curve of a silk leaf. I'll see if i can get pis of her tonight when i get home from work.

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Here's my GBB home
20160119_173612.jpg

RedCapTrio

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Thanks for the share @kormath Yours got a pretty rump already, though I also like their rumps as slings.

I know right, my son also joins me every feeding time. He usually sit out the boring stuffs like cleaning the water dish and removing boluses.

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Thanks for the share @kormath Yours got a pretty rump already, though I also like their rumps as slings.

I know right, my son also joins me every feeding time. He usually sit out the boring stuffs like cleaning the water dish and removing boluses.
Yep, there's 3 boluses i can't get to kitty-corner from the water dish, they're part of the web mat covering that cork bark slab she loves to sit on. My son comes in to feed the GBB, genic, and boehmei, then leaves me to do the rest lol.

RedCapTrio

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Sharing to you the first feeding in new home this morning.

The main dish:

I'm on top of the world... errr what? don't tell me its behind me?!! Nooooooooooo!

Nom nom nom. :D