• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New b smithi

Wayne harper

3 Year Member
My son (Ethan)who was 8 yesterday has asked me to put pictures of the b smithi we got him for his birthday on here for you all to see. He likes reading a lot of the posts and loves looking at the pics.
Next is my others son's( blaise) birthday on the 21/10 he wants a chaco golden knee sling to go with his b albopilosum.

Attachments

• 20151108_120609.jpg
    20151108_120609.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 29

Fuzzball79

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
The hobby icon..I can't believe I don't have one yet..good looking spiders
I know, me neither. Well, I had one tiny sling (way under 1 cm LS) sent to me as a freebie, but it was already in some sort of death curl when I unpacked it and despite perking up for a short while never made it through the night :(. I kinda miss the little guy, would have loved to see it grow.

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I know, me neither. Well, I had one tiny sling (way under 1 cm LS) sent to me as a freebie, but it was already in some sort of death curl when I unpacked it and despite perking up for a short while never made it through the night :(. I kinda miss the little guy, would have loved to see it grow.
I had a tiny Lp die the same way..I don't think they should be shipped at such a small size, but that's just my opinion. It may have been destined to die anyway..

N8tive556

3 Year Member
Have fun at the expo man! My pumpkin patches will be here in a few hours, plus I'm doing some other rehouses today. Should be fun.
Yeah I remembered today, is the big day! I already have a shopping list for the expo, lol I'm mainly going for enclosures and enclosure ideas! However a B. smithi, O. diamentesis and an A. Versicolor, just ended up on my list somehow! Lol can't wait to see how everything goes don't forget to post details!

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Yeah I remembered today, is the big day! I already have a shopping list for the expo, lol I'm mainly going for enclosures and enclosure ideas! However a B. smithi, O. diamentesis and an A. Versicolor, just ended up on my list somehow! Lol
All three are great choices..I'll bet you right now you see something else you want while you're there.:) That's how it goes at those things, haha.

N8tive556

3 Year Member
Which is why I'm limiting myself on the forum this week lol but to be honest, I have a few others in mind but the few I listed are sure fire buys if I find em! Lol Sorry don't mean to hijack your thread Wayne!

Latest posts