• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New Arrivals

Frogdaddy

3 Year Member
Spring sling fun. Five new additions this week.
Brachypelma auratum - Beetlejuice
20210505_141741.jpg
Brachypelma baumgarteni - Pierna de Fuego
Brachypelma hamorii - Kevin
20210505_141645.jpg
Phormictopus sp. Dominican Purple - The Spider Formerly Known As Prince
20210506_132136.jpg

Frogdaddy

3 Year Member
Congratulations on the new arrivals.
Nothing cheers me up like getting a new T or few.haha
Oh I'm super geeked out when I've got T's coming. I have another order of slings coming next week and I already can't sit still.
I've come to a conclusion, for me in my area of the U.S. shipping is sketchy at best in winter. So I'm only buying spiders in the warms months. Also, I'd rather buy slings in the spring and have them put on some size before winter and much colder temperatures prevail. Last winter I had to run a space heater and I wish it had been a tad warmer for slings. So I'll pick up a few this spring and then think about some older spiders as we get closer to fall.

Frogdaddy

3 Year Member
The Xenesthis intermedia is Dequarious Ducksworth.
Not decided on the others yet. I'll keep you posted.
A little backstory. One of my duties at work is to get in contact with some of our existing clients via phone. Dequarious Ducksworth came across my desk a few weeks ago. So whenever I come across a unique name I kinda file it away for possible spider names.

WolfSpider

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
A little backstory. One of my duties at work is to get in contact with some of our existing clients via phone. Dequarious Ducksworth came across my desk a few weeks ago. So whenever I come across a unique name I kinda file it away for possible spider names.
That poor man!

Latest posts