• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New Arrivals!!!

DalilahBlue

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
My babies are here!!!

All arrived looking healthy and intact!

Three are already checking out their new homes ans two are still contemplating their next moves.

The little G. pulchirides practically came screaming out of the vial up my arm! It stopped half way up my forearm and I was able to get it to walk into the container. I so was not expecting that! Of course it was the first one I opened so my hands were shaking as I unpacked the others. I was leaning over the side of the bath tub on my knees working on a white towel in the bottom of the tub (stopped up of course) so if someone fell it would not be far but I was so nervous!

Everyone else behaved like I had read they would. :)

I will have pics up soon. I want to have everyone settled in before I start going all paparazzi on them.

I received a
1 inch G. pulchirides
1 inch L. parahybana
.25 inch N. chromatus
.25 inch A. geniculata (the only small one who came of of the vial)
.25 inch B. vagans

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Ahh Im so glad they all arrived safe and well you must be delighted. I'm going to phone the pet shop tomorrow and ask them if they can get me some more genics . Good luck with your babies.

DalilahBlue

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I am being good and letting everyone get settled in...but I am so enamored! And my genic already has teeny tiny white knees! <3
Everyone is doing well. I have some pics from my phone but they aren't the greatest. I am going to have the hubby take some with his fancy schmancy camera either tonight or tomorrow.

DalilahBlue

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I am so happy you guys! I just can't get over how cute they are! The B. vagans, and A. genticulata already have their adult markings! And they are tiny. The G. pulchiripes is bigger but has orange red legs and a black abdomen still. The N. chromatus is almost opaque she's so little. And the L. parahybana is just brown, lol.

Bast

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Congrats on the new arrivals!!!! Definitely looking forward to pictures :)

Nada

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I am so happy you guys! I just can't get over how cute they are! The B. vagans, and A. genticulata already have their adult markings! And they are tiny. The G. pulchiripes is bigger but has orange red legs and a black abdomen still. The N. chromatus is almost opaque she's so little. And the L. parahybana is just brown, lol.

my Parahybana went from .75" to 4" in one year... enjoy.