• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New arrival :)

Rs50matt

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
IMG_3540.JPG
so I purchased a nhandu chromatus a while back off patryk_b. And it's hard to be patient when you have a new T ordered. But due to the hot weather patryk delayed the posting and I recieved her today. Beautiful female. Good health , seems fairly doscile although I won't be picking her up anytime soon. Contact was good and I would recommend patryk as a seller and maybe buy more in the future ( guess this is showing off my new female and also a review incase anyone was thinking about ordering). So yea. Thanks patryk_b. 10/10

Rs50matt

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Lookin gorgeous. Thats one of the sp I wanted but never picked up..

I never thought about getting one tbh. I was trying to keep the numbers down for a while but I saw one of Tom Morans videos when he mentioned the species. You know how it is after that. You start looking more into the species then as if by magic the postman brings you one.

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I never thought about getting one tbh. I was trying to keep the numbers down for a while but I saw one of Tom Morans videos when he mentioned the species. You know how it is after that. You start looking more into the species then as if by magic the postman brings you one.
Yep. Or two or three..hehe

Tortoise Tom

1,000+ Post Club
Tom Moran is responsible for me getting quite a few more than I would have gotten otherwise. Its all his fault. It has nothing to do with my lack of self-control when it comes to ordering more spiders.

Rs50matt

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tom Moran is responsible for me getting quite a few more than I would have gotten otherwise. Its all his fault. It has nothing to do with my lack of self-control when it comes to ordering more spiders.

Completely agree. I've never ordered a single T. Someone on YouTube suggests a species and for some reason money comes out my account and a t arrives at my door .

On a serious note thou I think tom is massively underrated on YouTube.

Whitelightning777

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Nhandus are one of the many cool NW species. There's just no way to get them all. Obviously N chromatus is one of them.

N coloratovillosus is also awesome.

On other places of cyberspace, there are A geniculata vs N chromatus arguments that get way blown out of proportion.

Rs50matt

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Nhandus are one of the many cool NW species. There's just no way to get them all. Obviously N chromatus is one of them.

N coloratovillosus is also awesome.

On other places of cyberspace, there are A geniculata vs N chromatus arguments that get way blown out of proportion.

Honestly. As much as I listen to what people have to say about different species. I don't act on it. All I can say for sure is I like the n chromatus. She's stunning. I don't have an a geniculata so I can't comment. Others say gbb is one of the prettiest Ts in the hobby. I personally don't like the look of them. What I'm getting at is , there's a t for everyone and I think the best thing about the hobby is that everyone has different opinions and justifications as to why they like a species

Tortoise Tom

1,000+ Post Club
I have three N. chromatus and 2 A. geniculta. All were purchased a few months ago as little slings and all are quickly nearing the 2" mark. I love all of them. I find the N. chromatus to be a bit more nervous and twitchy, while the A. geniculata take a little longer to run and hide and are generally a bit more "steady". I love them all and all of them are gorgeous. That's my two cents.

Pcancerides

3 Year Member
View attachment 31814 so I purchased a nhandu chromatus a while back off patryk_b. And it's hard to be patient when you have a new T ordered. But due to the hot weather patryk delayed the posting and I recieved her today. Beautiful female. Good health , seems fairly doscile although I won't be picking her up anytime soon. Contact was good and I would recommend patryk as a seller and maybe buy more in the future ( guess this is showing off my new female and also a review incase anyone was thinking about ordering). So yea. Thanks patryk_b. 10/10

Patryk_b advertises in the classifieds but asks $50 for shipping when the highest charge I've encountered is $23 and I know a seller in Poland who will charge less than eleven US dollars for shipping.

Rs50matt

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Patryk_b advertises in the classifieds but asks $50 for shipping when the highest charge I've encountered is $23 and I know a seller in Poland who will charge less than eleven US dollars for shipping.
This was a review of the spider and the condition she was in when she arrived. Price is a choice and it's up to you weather choose to buy

Latest posts