• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

New additions!

Grandsouls

Jumped off into the deep end today.
Got my first old worlds a H. Mac and a P. Regalis l. Big jump for me maybe, but very cautious. I’ve transported/ housed them using cup glued on cardboard trick so there’s almost zero chance of escape.
The P. Regalis was very relaxed as long as I was calm. The H Mac is a absolute nut case though! .
Here are some pics. P regalis bigger than expected will need upgrade right away.
Got avic a enclosure upgrade as well.
AB6D48C4-8061-445A-8865-1186CFDC2E2D.jpeg
4AB98EF5-8037-4AEF-8180-A362066DD005.jpeg
2EB4DD51-B19B-4D96-A697-7E57354AB2F4.jpeg
804FCB08-2DD0-4515-A6A9-A402D19F5EF0.jpeg
AACEB546-A481-4A48-AF1B-274C597EED5C.jpeg

Good thing I had walls wet he was one thirsty boy!!

timc

3 Year Member
Beautiful spiders. I love the look of the H.mac. Just a suggestion for when you upgrade the regalis; go with a cork tube and not a flat(unless that is a tube in the picture and i’m dumb). In the wild they actually live inside trees, and a cork tube is almost right at home for them. You might see it less but the spider will thank you, you know, in the form of hiding all the time and never letting you see their beauty. But the spider will be legit happier.

Grandsouls

Beautiful spiders. I love the look of the H.mac. Just a suggestion for when you upgrade the regalis; go with a cork tube and not a flat(unless that is a tube in the picture and i’m dumb). In the wild they actually live inside trees, and a cork tube is almost right at home for them. You might see it less but the spider will thank you, you know, in the form of hiding all the time and never letting you see their beauty. But the spider will be legit happier.

Yessir! :) it’s basically a full circle :) just posted pic she found her home haha

Grandsouls

It just looks flat due to it being large. There is a “flat side” in the front then it curls around in the back to for a nice bark log to hide in.

Grandsouls

Mac doesn’t seem interested in hiding it’s wondering in circles and webbing like mad. I hope it makes a funnel web hide I’ve been dying to have a T web heavily ! I love it

Grandsouls

My LORD these guys do not mess around with feeding!
absolutely stunning to watch! My avic was the only one to give me slight excitement from feeding. When I fed the H Mac the cricket hopped and it snatched it right out the air. So great !

Latest posts